2012 Sea Ray 470 Sundancer
Yacht price :
Lowest Priced 2012 470 Sundancer
This 2012 Sea Ray 470 Sundancer Is located in Fort Lauderdale FL. The 470 Sundancer offers comfortable forward full wrap around seating. Underwater lighting, Directional lighting and indirect lighting set this boat apart from the rest of the boats on the water. Boasting a comfortable forward master, double bed aft cabin and drop down bed in the salon will ensure everyone will sleep comfortably.
This 470 Sundancer is fully loaded with electronics. Dual Ray Marine screens, autopilot, VHF Radio, Stereo remote and JOYSTICK control all at helm and right at your finger tips.
- Dual RayMarine E120 W
-JL Audio cockpit surround sound with sub woofers
- Satellite TV
-Swim Platform with custom SeaDek
- Sea Ray
- 470 Sundancer
- Dania Beach, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 47 ft - 14.33 meter
- 47 ft - 14.33 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 28500 lbs
- QSB Diesel with Zeus Drives
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 480 (Individual), 960 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 350 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 42 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Our 470 Sundancer is destined to be an instant classic. How do we know? Because it is packed stem to stern with winning design features and innovations, including standard Zeus 360-degree Control pod drives with an intuitive helm joystick for stress-free docking. Plus, there is an enclosed helm with two independently retractable sunroofs, offering the ultimate in weather protection and climate control. This luxurious Sundancer will change the way its owners boat forever, guaranteed.
- Standard Cummins MerCruiser QSB 425 Diesel Zeus drives.
- Custom euro-style helm seat with flip-up, thigh-rise bolster, armrests, and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment, and fiberglass seat shell.
- Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage.
- Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control.
- Zeus Drive System includes Skyhook Station-Keeper technology
- U-Shaped aft seating with storage.
- Standard VHF radio.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet.
- Standard LCD drop-down flatscreen TV with DVD in salon.
- Innerspring mattress in forward stateroom.
- Separate shower and head.
- Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating.
- Standard generator with sound shield.
- Water manifold system with shut-off valve.
- Underwater exhaust.
- Large extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless-steel swim ladder.
Twin Cummins Diesels with Zeus Pod drives. 750 Hours on the motors
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.